Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spring Rate Tester
DamonB on rx7club.com
Homemade spring rate tester intended to facilitate the process of measuring suspension spring displacement. Comprised of a hydraulic press retrofitted with steel shock mounts and a dial indicator to measure travel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin punching mo...
- Automatic hot dog cooking grill
- Small Parts Finger Plate
- Harbor Freight Jib Crane Mounts -...
- Steel mill cobble GIF
- Flying inflatable boat
- Sprinkler grill
- Hand-held laser for nuclear decom...
- Virtually Non stick cast iron coo...
- [Portuguese] - 3 videos - Suporte...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!