Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spring Rate Tester
DamonB on rx7club.com
Homemade spring rate tester intended to facilitate the process of measuring suspension spring displacement. Comprised of a hydraulic press retrofitted with steel shock mounts and a dial indicator to measure travel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!