Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Body Gas Forge
Larry Zoeller on zoellerforge.com
Homemade, square body gas forge fabricated from 10" square tubing. Incorporates a detachable door and features modified sidearm burners as a heat source. Lined with one inch of 20-pound density Duraboard coated with a 9 mil thick coating of Fiberfrax QF-180.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!