Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Body Gas Forge
Larry Zoeller on zoellerforge.com
Homemade, square body gas forge fabricated from 10" square tubing. Incorporates a detachable door and features modified sidearm burners as a heat source. Lined with one inch of 20-pound density Duraboard coated with a 9 mil thick coating of Fiberfrax QF-180.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!