Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Broach
rdean on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade square broach fabricated from square bar stock. Grooves were cut 0.300 apart, 0.100 wide, and 1/2" in diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!