Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Checking Tool
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade square checking tool consisting of a simple, wooden jig. If all three points are in contact with the workpiece, the corner is square.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!