Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Tapping Guide
dazecars on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade tapping guide intended to facilitate the proper perpendicular tap to workpiece orientation. A flat bar was drilled and a nut welded over the hole to serve as a tap bushing. Hole and nut sizes are changed to suit tap sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!