Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Tapping Guide
dazecars on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade tapping guide intended to facilitate the proper perpendicular tap to workpiece orientation. A flat bar was drilled and a nut welded over the hole to serve as a tap bushing. Hole and nut sizes are changed to suit tap sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!