Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Square Tapping Guide
dazecars on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade tapping guide intended to facilitate the proper perpendicular tap to workpiece orientation. A flat bar was drilled and a nut welded over the hole to serve as a tap bushing. Hole and nut sizes are changed to suit tap sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!