Homemade Squaring Up Assembly Jig
Karin Corbin on karincorbin.blogspot.com
Homemade squaring up assembly jig intended to facilitate the process of squaring and gluing frames. Constructed from melamine and plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!