Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Mister Jalopy on makeprojects.com
Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!