Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Mister Jalopy on makeprojects.com
Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!