Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Mister Jalopy on makeprojects.com
Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!