Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Static Grass Applicator
M.C. Fujiwara on model-railroad-hobbyist.com
Homemade static grass applicator constructed from pipe, end caps, wire, screen, switch, and a power supply. Intended to facilitate the process of installing faux grass on model railroad layouts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!