Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stator Winding Tool
John Davies on spokanister.net
Homemade stator winding tool constructed from 1/4" brass rod with one end heated and shaped into a spoon shape.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!