Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steady Rest
ColWA on homemadetools.net
Homemade 3-wheel steady rest constructed from 30mm marine plywood and skateboard wheels mounted to shower curtain runners. Runners slide in T-tracks to facilitate adjustments.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!