Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steamed Wood Bending Jig
eyeinhand2003 on youtu.be
Homemade steamed wood bending jig intended for utilization following microwave heating of soaked wooden stock. A wooden handle rotates on a base to bend workpieces in conjunction with a section of spring steel. Jig functions in the manner of a pipe bender.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!