Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steamed Wood Bending Jig
eyeinhand2003 on youtu.be
Homemade steamed wood bending jig intended for utilization following microwave heating of soaked wooden stock. A wooden handle rotates on a base to bend workpieces in conjunction with a section of spring steel. Jig functions in the manner of a pipe bender.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!