Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steamed Wood Bending Jig
eyeinhand2003 on youtu.be
Homemade steamed wood bending jig intended for utilization following microwave heating of soaked wooden stock. A wooden handle rotates on a base to bend workpieces in conjunction with a section of spring steel. Jig functions in the manner of a pipe bender.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!