Homemade Steerer Bearing Installer
thumpididump on advrider.com
Homemade steerer bearing installer constructed from a section of square tubing, threaded rod, nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!