Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!