Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!