Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steering Rack Bushing Puller
liljlandon on forum.ih8mud.com
Homemade steering rack bushing puller constructed from a 3/4" drive socket and a 7/16" bolt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!