Homemade Step Gauge
cfiddlemls on woodworkerszone.com
Homemade step gauge machined from aluminum and intended for utilization with a drill press. Steps were machined to suit violin and fiddle plates.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!