Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stepper Controller
Andrew on colvins.ca
Homemade stepper controller constructed from surplus scanner parts, a DB25 port, project box, and a barrel jack. Operated in conjunction with a PC and compatible software.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!