Homemade Stepperhead Universal Machine Tool
jackary on lathes.co.uk
Homemade Stepperhead universal machine tool. Utilizes TurboCNC v 4.01 and powered by a 430-Watt, 1400 rpm, 240v AC three-phase stepper motor. Spindle speed is 15-3000 rpm, forward and reverse. Nema size 23 motors for the head, cross slide, and saddle. Milling head motor is 430 watts, 24v DC, with a speed range of 1000-4000 rpm. Overall dimensions: 1000 mm long x 600 mm wide x 500 mm high.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!