Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stepperhead Universal Machine Tool
jackary on lathes.co.uk
Homemade Stepperhead universal machine tool. Utilizes TurboCNC v 4.01 and powered by a 430-Watt, 1400 rpm, 240v AC three-phase stepper motor. Spindle speed is 15-3000 rpm, forward and reverse. Nema size 23 motors for the head, cross slide, and saddle. Milling head motor is 430 watts, 24v DC, with a speed range of 1000-4000 rpm. Overall dimensions: 1000 mm long x 600 mm wide x 500 mm high.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!