Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stir Plate
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade stir plate powered by a computer fan. The 80mm fan is housed in a 2-part acrylic case. Four neodymium magnets are glued to the fan hub. Fan is mounted to the top lid and wired to the DC jack. Power provided by an external DC power supply.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!