Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stir Plate
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade stir plate powered by a computer fan. The 80mm fan is housed in a 2-part acrylic case. Four neodymium magnets are glued to the fan hub. Fan is mounted to the top lid and wired to the DC jack. Power provided by an external DC power supply.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!