Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stitching Clamp
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade stitching clamp constructed from chestnut wood, hinge, magnet, and a wine bottle cork.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!