Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stoichiometric Combustion Burner
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade burner designed for stoichiometric (ideal) combustion of waste vegetable oil. Firebricks are cut with EGR passages and a Venturi to atomize the oil. Venturi constructed from brass plug and tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!