Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Straddle Knurler
jgedde on homemadetools.net
Homemade straddle knurler intended for operation without placing stress on the cross slide and headstock bearings. Automatically self-centering. Fabricated from W1 tool steel. Wheels installed are 64 DP (diametral pitch) and will track on any diameter which is a multiple of 1/64".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!