Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Striking Plate for Arc Welder
brightspark on homemadetools.net
Homemade striking plate for an arc welder's earth clamp consisting of a small piece of steel. New rods are struck on the plate and warmed before transferring to the workpiece, thereby reducing the tendency to spatter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!