Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Striking Plate for Arc Welder
brightspark on homemadetools.net
Homemade striking plate for an arc welder's earth clamp consisting of a small piece of steel. New rods are struck on the plate and warmed before transferring to the workpiece, thereby reducing the tendency to spatter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!