Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade String Trimmer Modification
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade string trimmer modification consisting of replacing the automatic-feed bobbin and cover with a manually adjusted knotted line. Heavier line is utilized to extend working life.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!