Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stud Drilling Jig
Tim Hancock on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling out frozen exhaust studs on a cylinder head. Constructed from a piece of surplus steel, some short bolts, and a plastic plug to match the inner diameter of the exhaust port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!