Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Stud Drilling Jig
Tim Hancock on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling out frozen exhaust studs on a cylinder head. Constructed from a piece of surplus steel, some short bolts, and a plastic plug to match the inner diameter of the exhaust port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!