Homemade Subaru Crankshaft Holding Tool
Griff93 on garagejournal.com
Homemade Subaru crankshaft holding tool intended to facilitate loosening of the crank bolt without an impact wrench, so the radiator can remain in place while changing the timing belt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!