Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Subaru Crankshaft Holding Tool
Griff93 on garagejournal.com
Homemade Subaru crankshaft holding tool intended to facilitate loosening of the crank bolt without an impact wrench, so the radiator can remain in place while changing the timing belt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!