Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Subaru Timing Belt Tool
fastfredracing on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade timing belt tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the cam sprockets from a Subaru 4-cylinder EJ boxer engine.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!