Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Suction Blast Gun Grit Dispenser
rtbcomp on mig-welding.co.uk
Media dispenser for suction blasters to improve grit feed. Built from Dexion shelving offcuts, a stench pipe, overflow pipe, and a Linbin. Three pipes are cut to length and bound together with solvent cement and cable ties. The stench pipe holds the grit and dispenses it through the cutout at the bottom end. Two narrow tubes serve as pickups for grit and air.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!