Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Suction Blast Gun Grit Dispenser
rtbcomp on mig-welding.co.uk
Media dispenser for suction blasters to improve grit feed. Built from Dexion shelving offcuts, a stench pipe, overflow pipe, and a Linbin. Three pipes are cut to length and bound together with solvent cement and cable ties. The stench pipe holds the grit and dispenses it through the cutout at the bottom end. Two narrow tubes serve as pickups for grit and air.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!