Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Suction Bucket
willie59 on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade suction bucket waste bin connected to a vacuum and intended as a means of removing fluids from a work area. Constructed from a 5-gallon plastic bucket, 1/2" diameter plastic hose, and a fitting to adapt the bucket lid to the vacuum hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!