Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Surplus Wood Storage
Stevinmarin on lumberjocks.com
Homemade system intended to facilitate the storage of surplus wood. Long boards and sheets fit on a rack against the wall, while 18"-36" stock goes beneath the work surface. Leftovers under 18" go into shelves under the workbench. Scrap of 6" length or less goes in a plastic bucket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!