Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Surplus Wood Storage
Stevinmarin on lumberjocks.com
Homemade system intended to facilitate the storage of surplus wood. Long boards and sheets fit on a rack against the wall, while 18"-36" stock goes beneath the work surface. Leftovers under 18" go into shelves under the workbench. Scrap of 6" length or less goes in a plastic bucket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!