Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Suspension Bolt Locating Jig
tabasco on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade jig intended to precisely locate the position of the A-arm bolts in an early Porsche 911. Utilized during a front pan replacement, it was constructed from angle bar and bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!