Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swage Block/Bolster Plate
Mark Aspery on iforgeiron.com
Homemade swage block/bolster plate construction detailed in a video. Especially useful when one's anvil doesn't have a hardy hole or isn't sufficiently large. Detailed instructions begin at 4:55 of the video.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!