Homemade Swarf Pickup Tool
thehomeengineer on homemadetools.net
Homemade swarf pickup tool constructed from copper tubing, surplus magnets, stainless steel rod, and a plastic donut. Constructed for use on T-slots.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!