Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swarf Trays
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Trays to keep swarf out of t-slots. Trays are attached to wooden sticks that fit into the t-slots. Can also operate as removable dustpans for swarf disposal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!