Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swing Up Tool Holder for Threading
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade swing up tool holder designed to facilitate both left and right-hand, external, single point threading. Steel assembly consists of a base, swing arm, and a pivot pin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Small piece Lathe magnetic part "...
- Source for Spill Proof Oil Can
- Screw-propelled vehicles
- Float plane taking off from picku...
- Light box / spray booth
- Airplane fuel tanks turned into V...
- Pile Driving Barge
- skid steer adapter mount for 1000...
- When out big tools wear or break
- Side mounted crane for the 6000 l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!