Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swingarm Bushing Tool
alacrity on forums.sohc4.net
Homemade swingarm bushing tool adapted from a thick washer with the same diameter as the bushing. Two flats were ground on opposite ends to enable the tool to be slipped in place, then laid flat against the bushing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!