Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swingarm Bushing Tool
alacrity on forums.sohc4.net
Homemade swingarm bushing tool adapted from a thick washer with the same diameter as the bushing. Two flats were ground on opposite ends to enable the tool to be slipped in place, then laid flat against the bushing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!