Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swivel-Head Bandsaw
bjmh46 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Swivels at a maximum of 60 degrees in one direction. Cutting is done using bi-metal or carbon hardback bandsaw blades.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!