Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swiveling Vise Mount
Rob G on pirate4x4.com
Homemade swiveling vise mount enabling the vise to be swung down and stored beneath the work table. Constructed from square steel stock, square tubing, round bar, and steel plate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!