Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Synchronizer with Knockout Chambers
DuckMan001 on triumphrat.net
Homemade motorcycle carburetor synchronizer incorporating integral knockout chambers to prevent the measuring liquid from being drawn into the other carburetor. Constructed from PVC pipe and couplings, FPT bushings, hose fittings, and vinyl hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!