Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Synchronizer with Knockout Chambers
DuckMan001 on triumphrat.net
Homemade motorcycle carburetor synchronizer incorporating integral knockout chambers to prevent the measuring liquid from being drawn into the other carburetor. Constructed from PVC pipe and couplings, FPT bushings, hose fittings, and vinyl hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!