Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade T-Square Fence and Table Extension
mr95gst on homemadetools.net
Homemade T-square fence and table extension constructed from angle iron, melamine, and repurposed steel tubing sourced from a treadmill. A HF toggle clamp was utilized as a hold down.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!