Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table and Miter Saw Workstation
ChuckBunyon on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table and miter saw workstation positioning each tool on opposite ends. Caster-mounted, it incorporates a removable box that covers the miter saw and provides an expanded work surface for the table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!