Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table and Miter Saw Workstation
ChuckBunyon on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table and miter saw workstation positioning each tool on opposite ends. Caster-mounted, it incorporates a removable box that covers the miter saw and provides an expanded work surface for the table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!