Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Blade Height Gauge
Blackbriar75 on pinoyhandyman.com
Homemade height gauge intended to facilitate the process of setting table saw blades. Fashioned from wood, acrylic, steel rule, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!