Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Blade Height Gauge
Blackbriar75 on pinoyhandyman.com
Homemade height gauge intended to facilitate the process of setting table saw blades. Fashioned from wood, acrylic, steel rule, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!