Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Dust Duct
AttainableApex on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw dust duct constructed from sheet metal ducting. Utilized in conjunction with a vacuum cleaner, it incorporates a viewing port to facilitate visualization of its fill level.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!