Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Extension
drfixit on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw extension anchored directly into the sides of the saw. Steel extension supports were added, to which a plywood top was mounted. The open sides were covered with layered plywood (3x1/2) to create a solid working surface.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!