Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Miter Sled
8iowa on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw miter sled intended to facilitate the process of safely cutting bowl segments. Includes four fences for cutting 6, 8, 10, and 12-sided segments. A toggle clamp secures small pieces so as to avoid close proximity of the operator's hands to the blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!