Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Safety Technique
patron on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw safety technique consisting of imparting a force toward the fence while pushing stock through the saw. Additionally, two fingers are hooked on the fence as a further means of avoiding the blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!