Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Safety Technique
patron on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw safety technique consisting of imparting a force toward the fence while pushing stock through the saw. Additionally, two fingers are hooked on the fence as a further means of avoiding the blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!