Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Sled
Mike Fuson on woodweb.com
Homemade table saw sled intended to facilitate the process of accurately crosscutting large wood sheets. Features a 97" capacity and T-nut adjusters.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!