Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Sled
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade table saw sled incorporating a pair of safety features for preventing injury to the operator's fingers. Constructed from surplus hardwood and 2x10 stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!