Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tabletop CNC Mill
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade frame for a tabletop CNC mill. Head is mounted on a 6" square column featuring a moveable ram. Z-axis moves on square gibs, and the table and saddle run on Thomson linear bearings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!