Homemade Taig Jackshaft
Rob Kuhlman on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade Taig lathe jackshaft constructed from 3/8" steel bar, pillow blocks, and 5/8" galvanized iron pipe fittings. Two Taig pulleys and a Gates belt are supported by pillow block-mounted, 0.375" I.D. Spiraflow bearings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!