Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Jackshaft
Rob Kuhlman on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade Taig lathe jackshaft constructed from 3/8" steel bar, pillow blocks, and 5/8" galvanized iron pipe fittings. Two Taig pulleys and a Gates belt are supported by pillow block-mounted, 0.375" I.D. Spiraflow bearings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!