Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Jackshaft
Rob Kuhlman on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade Taig lathe jackshaft constructed from 3/8" steel bar, pillow blocks, and 5/8" galvanized iron pipe fittings. Two Taig pulleys and a Gates belt are supported by pillow block-mounted, 0.375" I.D. Spiraflow bearings.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!