Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe as a Cutoff Saw
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade cutoff saw adaptation of a Taig lathe involving the utilization of a slitting saw blade in an arbor. Homemade arbor is chucked in the lathe via an ER spindle adaptor. Bent 3/8" steel rod serves as a stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!