Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe as a Cutoff Saw
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade cutoff saw adaptation of a Taig lathe involving the utilization of a slitting saw blade in an arbor. Homemade arbor is chucked in the lathe via an ER spindle adaptor. Bent 3/8" steel rod serves as a stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!