Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe as a Cutoff Saw
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade cutoff saw adaptation of a Taig lathe involving the utilization of a slitting saw blade in an arbor. Homemade arbor is chucked in the lathe via an ER spindle adaptor. Bent 3/8" steel rod serves as a stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!