Homemade Taig Lathe as a Cutoff Saw
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade cutoff saw adaptation of a Taig lathe involving the utilization of a slitting saw blade in an arbor. Homemade arbor is chucked in the lathe via an ER spindle adaptor. Bent 3/8" steel rod serves as a stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!